The Cypress Cyclones are in their 22nd year of representing the subdivisions in our area in the Northwest Aquatic League summer swim season. Our team represents but is not limited to swimmers from Stablewood Farms neighborhood. We also frequently have swimmers from Cypress Point, Northlake Forest, Villages of Cypress Lakes, The Reserve at Cypress Creek, Lakes of Rosehill, Park Creek, Stable Gate, and many other neighborhoods.
Organizing and conducting swim meets can be a rewarding yet difficult and time-consuming challenge. With the exception of our coaching staff, our team and our meets are run with 100% volunteer labor. As a result, we are a 501-C3 non-profit organization, and all donations are tax deductible.
We could very much use your support and have put together a sponsorship package that we hope you will find to be mutually beneficial.
The Cypress Cyclone swimmers thank you for your support.
Level 1: $50.00
1. An appreciation announcement at all home meets.
Level 2: $100.00
1. Name listed on the “Thank Our Sponsors” page in all home heat sheets.
2. Name listed on our website under our “Sponsors” section.
3. Verbal and written recognition at the team awards banquet.
4. Space at the sponsors table for business cards, coupons or literature (to be provided by sponsor).
5. Announcement ad over PA system at home meets.
Level 3: $300.00
1. All level 1 benefits.
2. Name on team shirt (if sponsored by March 31st).
3. Team picture and plaque.
Level 4: $500.00
1. All level 1 and 2 benefits.
2. ½ page ad in all home heat sheets and a ¼ page ad at the divisional championship meet.
Level 5: $1000.00+
1. All level 1, 2 and 3 benefits.
2. Full page ad in all home heat sheets and a ¼ page ad at the divisional championship meet.
3. (5) Ten second ads read by announcer over PA system at each home meet.
**Please make all contributions payable to: Cypress Cyclones Swim Team.
Send completed form and check to:
Cypress Cyclones Swim Team
15514 Amber Hollow Ln
Cypress, TX 77429